Skip to main content

Love working with people who care

I was inspired today when I watched this young lady talk to this Octopus. They touched, tentacle to finger and seemed to enjoy a moment together. Why not?
Just a short while back in our heritage we were afraid of wolves and would never have imagined it to be commonplace to share our homes with them.
We have moved to a different place in relationship with animals.

And yet some of us are still poles apart. Vegetarians and braai masters?!
Some cultures still easily hunt for dolphins while many find the thought barbaric. Some have no problems harvesting animal parts to improve their libido while there are others of us who gasp in despair that they do this.

I pray for the bliss of respect between all species. I believe that is possible. When we allow ourselves to feel. Imagine that world.
And remember that imagination is like ancient prayer. Very powerful.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Comments

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.

    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.

    Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

    my web page: http://superiorvelvetblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for connectingđź’•

Popular posts from this blog

On his retirement. A tribute to a legend

Veterinarian & human extraordinaire. 50 years of true service to the animal world, the animal people, and to his animal-loving family.  Four siblings all who care significantly for animals as a result of the way we were raised.  To respect life.  Because that is who our father his.  Our father is more than a vet.  He is a compassionate man.  A vet who took his oath to care for animals to the greatest level, inspiring those close and around him to do the same.  Caring so deeply.  Working so hard.  Ensuring that he always did his best.  He has such depth and wisdom.  He has always had a following of people in his life who he wisely guides.  His generosity is boundless.  He has inspired his children way more than can be imagined.  We are pretty sure there are not many people who are so fortunate to have this example of humble love to follow.  We are equally unsure whether we can truly honour his example by dupli...

2026 is already a kaleidoscope of joy

 

Out with the old. Thank you 2016, and goodnight!!!

2016 my dear year! Cannot say I will miss you.  However, the lessons I learned in your passage will remain etched in my soul where they were sometimes harshly engraved.  I would love to personify you and blame you.  And yet, you have even taken the blame out of me.  So I feel left swaying in your aftermath.  So many people have left the planet.  Some by choice.  Animals have passed on and new animals have joined the family.  Family changes have been enormous with all sorts of 'shake up's' along the way.  Work has remained a questioning challenge.  Interactions in general have been awakening - not always comfortable.  So - good bye.  And just for the hell of it - good riddance... Deep breath But that is not true.  In real truth - thank you.  There have been some good moments.  Some great glasses of wine, swims in the sea, long runs and walks, time with so many beautiful creatures, painting class...