My 5 Top reasons why I love animal training


5. Best company is animal company. 




I get to  talk to animals. My dream after I saw Dr Doolittle as a kid.  Truly training is listening and hearing.  The more we do it, the more we fine tune our ability to hear them.


I learn about my ego and that it does not work to use it to train for the long-term.  Relationships are built when we hear our stories and then discard them.  Then just be in the moment.  The moments is where the good stuff happens.


     

The more I learn about animal behaviour the more I realise I don't know.  I find the lessons sooooo exciting.


Top reason.  The total honesty of the interaction with an animal.  They are pure beings.  No hidden agendas.

 
Thank God for animals!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Czech book - launch gratitude

Confidence kicks